1. Requirements for renting an ebike
* For people aged 12 or older. Below the age of 18, the agreement has to be co-signed by a guardian.
* Bicycle riding skill is required
* Maximum weight 120 kg
- “Bluewheels Ebike Rental” ebikes are rented out clean and in proper working condition and must be returned in the same manner.
- Instruction will be provided in the use of the ebikes including the particularity of the electric assist technology, battery charging/changing, etc.
- ebikes are maintained in a roadworthy condition; however, it is the responsibility of the customer to check the bike before setting out on any ride.
- If the bike fails because of technical malfunction, we will arrange for repair or replacement.
- ebikes can be rented with a battery charger, but no spare batteries. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they understand the limitations of the bike, range display, and travel within the relevant range.
- Customer agrees to return the bike in undamaged condition to the rental place to avoid any additional charges for the repair, maintenance or replacement.
Undamaged condition means normal wear and tear is accepted but does not include broken spokes, rims, bent rims, damaged frames, handlebars, seats or other parts from misuse and/or crashes. Damaged parts or components will be repaired/replaced at the Bluewheels discretion and customer agrees to pay regular shop rates and retail prices for components replaced.
- The rented ebikes have to be returned as per time agreed upon when the rent started. Late returns can be subject to fees. Ebikes not returned will result in a full charge of 5,800,000 IDR for its replacement.
- During the period of the rental, the responsibility of securing the bike will fall to the renter. bike locks are provided with every ebike. We recommend locking it to something that cannot be moved.
Pick up or delivery to your hotel/villa
Bluewheels Ebike Rental has a shop on Jl. Cemara in Sanur where you can pick up your ebike.
We can also deliver the ebikes to your place of choice and pick it up again after your rental period has finished. For this we use GOBOX. When you request from us to deliver ebikes to a certain location we check the price online and this will be charged extra.
The full amount for the period you intend to hire the ebike must be prepaid and once the rental starts cannot be refunded. When you want to extend the rental period of the electric bike the extra time will be charged accordingly.
We will send you a link through which you can pay with your credit card.
Payment in cash is possible when picking up the ebikes from the shop in Sanur.
3. Cancelation policy
- Clients may cancel the rent up to three days (72 hours) prior to the booked hire date and receive a full refund
- In case of cancelation within 3 days of the initial booked rental date, the date can be rescheduled, a credit for future date (no longer than 1 year) can be given or a 50% refund will be given
- Cancelation within 24 hours of the intended rental date or no show will be charged full.